Would you like to transform your relationship with food?
Find a way of eating that –
- Understands your body – its history and current needs, whether just for everyday living or for helping to manage a medical / health concerns
- Teaches you how to eat – how to re-tune into your natural appetite, and manage your everyday food environment with confidence
- Enables you to eat a wide variety of foods without guilt, and still be healthy
- Helps you to recognise the relationship between eating well and life’s demands, as well as how your body image and self esteem affect your eating. (and health).
- Helps resolve emotional eating patterns.
Discussing these issues with an emotionally sensitive, psychologically focused Dietitian will assist you in becoming the healthiest you possible.